According to reports, A fast rising and popular Nigerian comedian, Raymond Agwu, who goes by the stage name MC Kind, has been reported to have died possibly from food poisoning. According to reports, the Kaduna-based comedian had slumped and died after he allegedly ingested poison. It was gathered that the deceased was allegedly foaming in his mouth before he slumped and died. Reports gathered stated that the comedian was energetic minutes before his sudden death died at an hospital facility where he was taken.
A brand known as Made In Krock City (MIKC), described the late rib cracker has a friend, father and colleague as well as a major force to reckon with in the Kaduna entertainment industry.