- Eat a well-balanced: Take low-salt diet, Go low on fats, take more fruits, go low on junks, take in low calories.
- Limit alcohol: You must be joking to think you will manage high blood pressure and keep taking alcohol. Remember the goal here is to make your blood free of unnecessary substance as much as possible.
- Enjoy regular physical activity: Register at a gym and have an accountability partner. Stay committed like your life depends on it because it really does.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Stay free of drugs or supplements or food items that would help you increase in body size,
- Take your medications properly: Be committed to taking your drugs, with guidance from your Doctor.
Please Stay Healthy.
Please follow and like us: