You have your answers, Do these to avoid high blood pressure and ensure a healthy heart:
- Be committed losing excess weight and watch your waistline. Blood pressure usually rises with weight
- You should also Embark on Exercise regularly, if you will stay healthy.
- Eat on balanced diet only to keep healthy, this can never be overemphasize.
- Cut down on sodium in your diet, this can be ensured by lowering your intake of table salt.
- Also, cut down on alcohol intake, you can try and observe, a lot times , people who suffer high blood pressure are chronic alcohol consumers.
- Regularly access your blood pressure level.
Please follow and like us: