The sale of tickets for Tübingen public transport has been restricted due to the current situation. However, it is still possible to purchase tickets via the ticket machines in the buses, the Naldo app or the website tickets.naldo.de. The restriction in sales is only in reference to the closure of some sales locations. The following list shows the points of sale with Deutsche Post branches are still open and sell tickets for the TüBus:
– Scriptum Creativ, Beim Nonnenhaus 14,
– Tabakshop im REWE-Markt, Schleifmühleweg 36,
– Unser Herlesbergladen e.G., Stäudach 90,
– Papier Walter, Dorfackerstraße 19,
– Südstadt-Kiosk Tintenfass, Eugenstraße 29,
– Postagentur Deifel, Vogelbeerweg 4,
– Postagentur Charonsouk, Beim Herbstenhof 3.
Those who present the KreisBonusCard at the points of sale will continue to receive reduced tickets.
Impressionen zum Leben in Zeiten der Corona-Pandemie: Foto: tünews INTERNATIONAL; Mostafa Elyasian, 22.3.2020